immerse yourself in a unique programme
The European Ecovillage Gathering presents a programme of invited speakers, co-created workshops and facilitated collective experiences that bring together the best of ecovillage wisdom and regenerative practices.
You can expect a truly unique programme of…
- Thought-provoking speakers to spark reflection, conversation and action
- Embodied practices to ground and reconnect
- Music and dance in the stunning installations of our venue
- Meet the Ecovillages, a space to discover the ecovillages of Europe
- Moments of calm to reflect and recharge
- “Home groups” to anchor you and share your experiences with a small group throughout the Gathering
- Nature connection in the forests and gardens of Angsbacka
- And so much more. Stay tuned for programme announcements!
a taste of the programme
Workshops designed to support new groups in realising their dream community.
HEART OF ECOVILLAGES
Sharing the core practices from well-known ecovillages around Europe.
Embodied practices to heal ourselves, the land and our communities.
Explore how to create more inclusive and brave communities while reflecting on the current pitfalls and opportunities for the ecovillage movement.
Our area for appropriate technologies will offer both an exposition of low-tech technologies, fire-pitch technology presentations and hands-on workshops.
Sharing alternative and solidarity-based economic models and solutions for a global economic transformation.
Authentic relating, conscious sexuality, consensual intimacy. An embodied exploration of how we relate to ourselves and others within communities and outside of them.
Explore how to bring communitarian and regenerative values and solutions to the political forefront.
Sociocracy, holacracy and more. Workshops on how we step into collective and empowered governance.
Hands on workshops grounded deep in the land. We will cover food sovereignty, permaculture and more.
It was just great, with the right balance between activities and time for personal connection